How to Apply
Applications should be made using the online application form. This will be made available once the call for applications has been made.
If you have any queries regarding the fellowship programme or application process please first check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Please review the following steps to ensure the complete and timely submission of your application:
- Make sure you are eligible to apply
- Decide which fellowship funding you will apply for.
- Check the application deadlines.
- Check which application materials you need to prepare.
- Write the required research proposal and personal statement.
- Choose your work samples.
- Ask 2 people to write letters of recommendation.
- Complete the online application form, remembering to attach all the required application materials.