The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism runs seminar series, conferences and lectures that bring together scholars and journalists in dialogue on key media-related issues.
These events feature eminent practitioners from the media sphere and academia worldwide, and seek to further the study of the principles and practices of journalism.
Click on the links below to find out more about the events organised by RISJ:
- Subscribe to our Events RSS Feed to receive the latest updates from the Institute.
- The RISJ seminar series
- Visiting speakers and Reuters fellows present papers and lead discussion in a series of lunchtime seminars held on Wednesdays at 2pm in the Barclay Room, Green Templeton College.
- Media and Politics seminar
- The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, in association with Nuffield College, holds a series of seminars on Media and Politics during Michaelmas, Hilary and Trinity terms.
- Oxford Media Research Seminar
- The Oxford Media Research Seminars will provide a common forum for the many media researchers scattered across the university’s many different departments, institutes, and research centres.
- Other RISJ Events
- The Reuters Institute often organises special talks by visiting speakers from across the world.