Silicon Valley and Journalism: Make up or Break up?
Emily Bell delivered the Reuters Memorial Lecture 2014 for the Reuters Institute in Oxford.
- Alan Rusbridger, Editor-in-Chief, the Guardian
- Vivian Schiller, Former Global Chair of News, Twitter
- Madhav Chinnappa, Head of News Partnerships, International at Google
Follow the conversation on Twitter: #ReutersLecture @risj_oxford
- What’s the right relationship between technology companies and journalism? (Emily Bell via the Guardian Media Blog)
- Silicon Valley and Journalism: Make Up or Break Up? (via The European Journalism Obsevatory)
A video of the lecture will be available on the RISJ website in due course.